how to look after your garment
- Avoid Dry Cleaning
- Turn your garment inside out before washing to protect it
- Hot water can affect your design, we recommend hand washing with warm or cold water
- Use mild detergents. Avoid whiteners, softeners, bleach and any other aggressive cleaning solutions.
- The best way to dry garments is to hang and air dry, to minimise risk of crinkles and damage.
- We do not recommend ironing on to your design directly, this will melt the design. Use a teatowel or cloth to cover the design and iron on a low heat inside out